Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Where in the world should I live

Ok so I have the chance to live in the one of the following places, and I was wondering where you would live if you could, here is the list in no particular Order:

Tel Aviv, Isreal
Bangkok, Thailand
Manila, Philipines
New Delhi, India
Rome, Italy
Helsinki, Finland
Dublin, Ireland
Asuncion, Paraguay
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Athens, Greece
Geneva, Switzerland
Toronto, Canada

Let me know your top choices, and if you are the winner, you will get a prize from that city once I move there. Please use the comments link below...

Oh, and if your one of these guys that are into knitting, don't bother voting only card carring man club members can vote. And of course any woman can vote.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say go for Tel Aviv that way I can come visit!!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I would live any of those places except Toronto. It's too close to the US!

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, go somewhere that has lots of women so I can come visit and find a wife!!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home