Friday, July 08, 2005

Welcome to boredom

Well the big 4th of July came and went. Didn't do much actually. It was cold that day and one could see your breath in the morning if you really wanted to.

Tomorrow 9 July is actually the American Community 4th of July party. I will be attending it and hope to meet other Americans who are here in the country. It should be a good time all in all.

The reasons why I haven't updated my blog are as follows:
1. Its my blog and I can do what I want, when I want, and if you don't like it then I will take my ball away and go...
2. I haven't really had much to say.
3. See # 2.

I did go up to Kasane last week. (its about a 9 hour drive). We went on a Game Drive (imagine that, animals in a park, in Africa!!) and a boat game drive. It was neat to go there, but the drive was just really long. Really great food at the lodge we stayed at and I highly recommend it. http://www.thegardenlodge.com Not the best website I have ever seen, but don't let that stop you.

Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home