Thursday, November 18, 2004

Another one off the list....

I went on my first safari last night. For about $30 USD we were given a guided tour and dinner at the local wildlife area known as Mokolodi (http://www.mokolodi.com/). We had about 10 of us and I took about 200 pictures. I would say I got about 20 really good ones. (Radd eat your heart out, I have pictures of birds I don't think you've ever seen).

We were luck to come across the Mother White Rhino and her 6 month old baby (could have fooled me it was 1/2 her size!). We also got to go pet the Cheetah. I have some pictures but you will have to wait until I get my computer.

Dinner was a Braai (aka BBQ) of Chicken, Sausage, Kebob, and an assortmant of salads and local dishes. Plus they had a very nicely stocked bar. All in all it was good.

So I know have another crossed of my list of things to do before I die. I need to start adding more things to the list so please make suggestions...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I hate you. I really really hate you.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home